FRONTIER FARM CREDIT
After completing the original two projects for Frontier Farm Credit in Baldwin and Manhattan, Mar Lan Construction was again chosen to complete two additional projects in Marysville, Kansas and Parsons, Kansas.
The design and construction of the Marysville project mimicked the Baldwin and Manhattan projects with some minor site-specific adjustments. This particular site presented a challenge because we excavated over 3,900 cubic yards of limestone prior to starting on the footings.
“I want to thank you for the excellent work you have repeatedly done for Frontier Farm Credit. Over the last nine years, Mar Lan Construction has been chosen to build a new Frontier Farm Credit facility at our regional offices in Baldwin, Hiawatha, Manhattan, Parsons, and Marysville, and our largest building project yet, a 2-story, 25,000 square foot administrative headquarters in Manhattan. Simply, what I really like about Mar Lan is that they:
• Delivered quality construction, including an always-clean job site
• Committed to a price with refund, if they could come in under budget, which they have
• Provide great communication and explanation of what they would do
• Offered suggestions on ways to improve upon the project
• Made commitments to do the job right, and kept them
-Doug Hofbauer, President/CEO, Frontier Farm Credit