FRONTIER FARM CREDIT
BALDWIN CITY, KS
Mar Lan Construction was chosen to build two new facilities when Frontier Farm Credit embarked on a major expansion in the fall of 2005. The first to break ground was the Baldwin location.
The 9300 square foot facility was designed to integrate with the rural setting and used numerous construction techniques and materials to deliver a truly unique building. The exterior façade utilized native Kansas limestone and brick veneers with 14,000 square feet of galvanized metal for the standing seam roof, stamped shingles, fascia and soffits. Helping define the exterior façade is the 800 square foot steel trellis and 250 square foot laminated glass entry canopy with stainless steel spider fittings.
<< BACK TO MAIN PORTFOLIO
“I want to thank you for the excellent work you have repeatedly done for Frontier Farm Credit. Over the last nine years, Mar Lan Construction has been chosen to build a new Frontier Farm Credit facility at our regional offices in Baldwin, Hiawatha, Manhattan, Parsons, and Marysville, and our largest building project yet, a 2-story, 25,000 square foot administrative headquarters in Manhattan. Simply, what I really like about Mar Lan is that they:
• Delivered quality construction, including an always-clean job site
• Committed to a price with refund, if they could come in under budget, which they have
• Provide great communication and explanation of what they would do
• Offered suggestions on ways to improve upon the project
• Made commitments to do the job right, and kept them
-Doug Hofbauer, President/CEO, Frontier Farm Credit