FRONTIER FARM CREDIT
Mar Lan Construction was chosen to build their new facilities when Frontier Farm Credit embarked on a major expansion in the fall of 2005.
This new facility was constructed on the site of the existing Frontier Farm Credit building which was moved down the road and repurposed as a retail location for another business.
This building continued the theme of previously constructed facilities with galvanized metal standing seam roofing, native Kansas limestone and brick veneers, steel trellis, and interior Anigre wood finishes.
“I want to thank you for the excellent work you have repeatedly done for Frontier Farm Credit. Over the last nine years, Mar Lan Construction has been chosen to build a new Frontier Farm Credit facility at our regional offices in Baldwin, Hiawatha, Manhattan, Parsons, and Marysville, and our largest building project yet, a 2-story, 25,000 square foot administrative headquarters in Manhattan. Simply, what I really like about Mar Lan is that they:
• Delivered quality construction, including an always-clean job site
• Committed to a price with refund, if they could come in under budget, which they have
• Provide great communication and explanation of what they would do
• Offered suggestions on ways to improve upon the project
• Made commitments to do the job right, and kept them
-Doug Hofbauer, President/CEO, Frontier Farm Credit